Thursday, June 29, 2006

Xootr Push Scooters and Kick Scooters

Xootr Push Scooters and Kick Scooters

The very best way (well, maybe a close second to running) to get around when you are detouring is the XOOTR. I have been a fan for many years, and had my Xootr Street model for about 3 years. I heart xootrs. They are truly well-built, lightweight adult sized kickscooters that roll easily and are a blast to ride.

I was visiting the xootr site to buy a carrying strap, which attaches to the scooter so you can carry it easily when it is folded up, when I saw a beautiful model that was not availble when I got mine.

The Xootr MG has a dark charcoal colored, magnesium deck that is SO cool looking. Plus, at 9.9 lbs, it weighs a whole pound less than mine, and is $40 less. If only they took trade-ins . . .

Heather, this one's for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very intersted! If I can only figure out a way to get groceries home on it. . .

Do you have any problems riding it on the street?

dori said...

I ride it both on the street and the sidewalk. Mostly on the sidewalk though, except here in W'burg where there is very little traffic.

If I have heavy groceries, I ride to the store, then walk it back with the groceries on the deck, so I don't have to carry them.