Saturday, October 28, 2006

Kangoo Jumps: the Coolest New Exercise Idea

Kangoo Jumps Rebound Exercise Shoes, Jumping Shoes, Low Impact Shoes - Kangoo Jumps models

I read about Kangoo Jumps classes in the November issue of UK ELLE fashion magazine. I was so taken with the idea I did a search to find the product page. I have seen acrobats using these or something similar, to do flips and tricks, on the Today show and Olympic Ceremonies, etc. It didn't occur to me that you could use them for everyday fitness, but what a great idea! The aerobic classes would certainly be novel, but the idea of using them for low-impact jogging could be a huge boon to those athletes limited by back and joint constraints.

Will this be the next big fitness trend in NYC? I am certainly game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to try them!

dori said...

I'm looking for a place to try them out. Wouldn't this make for a great sightseeing tour? Everyone on Kangoos?